Re: Re: Re:fast neons

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Sat Feb 21 1998 - 01:34:52 EST

Mediocre? Find another truck that can haul more than 500 pounds that's as
fast as the Dak w/ a 318. Oh yeah, forgot about that 360, too. What would
you like to compare the neon to in terms of speed? Escort? Metro? True,
there is nothing between the viper and the neon, no answer to the Camero
offered, but other than that, they've got the competiton covered. Corvette
vs. Viper, yeah, right. Dakota vs. S10? Please.