Re: RE: Re 0-60 sedans!?

From: RLewis7785@AOL.COM
Date: Sat Feb 21 1998 - 21:36:33 EST

In a message dated 98-02-21 19:52:20 EST, craig writes:

<< The reasoning would go if I own a Dakota with the 5.2l, and oops its
 family time and need a car, >>

Don't sell your CC Dak Yet. I.ve got three kids (6, 3, and 4 mos). We can
all load up in the Dak quite comfortably (carseats and all). BTW, does anyone
else realize the Dak is the only CC in the class with a forward facing bench
seat with three seatbelts. I would never put three adults in the back, but I
can legally ride my whole family in my Dak

Richard Lewis
E-Mail : rlewis7785@AOL.COM

92 Dodge Dakota Club Cab, LE Trim
318 C.I.D V8
3.55 Rear Axle Ratio.
Two Tone Black & Silver
Leer Crown Series Topper Painted to match.
Mopar Bedliner
EdelBrock 1002 Air Cleaner.
Firestone Firehawk SS10 235/70R15