Re: RE: Re 0-60 sedans!?

From: Thinknet (thinknet@mindspring.com)
Date: Sun Feb 22 1998 - 00:39:28 EST

Actually the back seat in the CC is what turned me to Dodge. My Old Man
raised me to believe in the "General" and every car i have seen my father
own was a GM. but i am getting married this april, and looking to start a
family in 1-2 years, so i needed something that i could put a car seat in.
i don't need a full-size truck, just something to haul the trash to the
dump, move a few friends, and know that if i go to the store to get a big
item i can bring it home. and the DAK was the only truck to fit that bill.
 On this one, Dodge is the only one who understands that a truck can be a
family car.

Cuervo