Re: Re: Painting... How are these prices?

From: Jerry Jackson (jacksonj@cyberramp.net)
Date: Sun Feb 22 1998 - 01:55:06 EST

I have his name and address in my office somewhere, I'll keep looking.
I could drive straight to his shop, but I know that doesn't help you. He
is just
off NASA Road 1 before it ends near Kemah. It's a big shop and does a lot
of work. He does everything including complete repaints in every
category. I thought his price of $2000 to strip down that old Blazer and
repaint it was excellent, especially since he was going to do it "right".
I moved to California before I got to have it done.