RE: 10w30 vs. 10w40 and syn oil

From: Michael D Gemelke (Michael.D.Gemelke@wdc.com)
Date: Mon Feb 23 1998 - 18:05:54 EST

There are lots of these types of magnets around. The most functional one
that I've seen is a magnetic oil plug. That way, when you unscrew the
plug to change the oil you can wipe off the metal particals with a rag
before replacing the plug. Seems like a good idea to me. I saw this in
either JC Whitney or Summit, I forget which. It was only a couple of
dollars.

Anyone tried one of these?