360 ported heads

From: Michael Clark (mike@snakebite.com)
Date: Mon Feb 23 1998 - 18:49:59 EST

Someone posted a few days ago about some 360 ported heads from Mopar for
$325 each.

I just can't get over this price, it seems very cheap compared to the heads
in the summit catalog. Are these complete with springs and valves? Are
they actually Magnum heads or the older style? Does anyone have any
numbers on flow rates vs. stock 318 heads? Would there be any driveability
or emissions issues using these heads? Would the stock injectors flow
enough to keep from leaning out with the increased air flow? Would they be
worth the performance gain, or would porting the stockers be more
practical?

A lot of questions huh? ;~) But ever since I read that post I've had heads
on the brain......

Thanks.

--
----