Re: Re: 98 radio problems

From: Gary E. Klim (garyklim@snet.net)
Date: Mon Feb 23 1998 - 18:38:42 EST

Well, my '98 factory service manual arrived today. The OEM radio does indeed
have a "floating ground" speaker output. The manual specifically cautions
not to let any speaker lead contact chassis ground.

gk
Gary E. Klim - Somewhere in central Connecticut garyklim@snet.net
http://pages.cthome.net/garyklim/ gklim@harman.com