Re: Street Racing

From: Cyberfuel1@aol.com
Date: Sun Feb 22 1998 - 23:38:19 EST

It's not all the weight, it's the magnets in the speakers. Those big speaker
magnets are creating a larger gravitational pull,thus slowing down your truck.
Dump the speakers & the truck will fly. :-)

Bob Brobak
97 Dakota CC

<< All I remember is chrome wheels, and driving lights. If it was a VR-4, I'm
amazed. Those things
 put out 320 horses. But then again, I had two passengers, a tool box in the
bed, and a set of golf
 clubs in a huge leather bag, not to mention my sound system. Loose all that
weight.....now you're
 talking.
 There's always an excuse when you loose, never an excuse when you win.
 Robert Trottmann >>