Re: Pioneer DEH-P85DHR(was'97+ accessories questions)

From: John C. Worden (sciroco@mint.net)
Date: Sun Feb 22 1998 - 18:19:23 EST

>> John '98 cc Sport 4x4, 3.9 auto, Leer classic tonneau, ventshades,Pioneer
>> DEH-P85DHR, and husky mats
>
> Jim Miller wrote: I have a Pioneer DEH-P85DHR ordered to go in my R/T when
>it arrives.
>I Wonder how you like the radio? How did it fit and look? What speakers did
>you use with it?
>How does that tuner work with the special features (call signs, traffic
>bullitins, music selection)?

I like it a lot. It's the first Pioneer I've had and I'm happy I got it.
I still have the stock speakers. It fit fine and looks good. I don't know
about the specail features yet because none of the stations around here are
using RDS or the traffic bulletins yet.

John '98 cc Sport 4x4, 3.9 auto Leer classic tonneau, ventshades, Pioneer
DEH-P85DHR, husky mats