Re: 1996 SBEC installed!

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Sun Feb 22 1998 - 08:56:12 EST

<< 'm hoping that once I open up the exhaust (cat-back, headers) the
 SBEC will work better. Anyone know if the MP SBEC has a "learning curve"
 like the stock computers? >>

It does have a learning curve I believe. Most of what I noticed seat of the
pants was better throttle response. Especially to pull out and pass at part
throttle but at the track I've checked it both ways and it gave me about 2
tenths. Sounds like your getting ready for the track which opens in April I
theeenk. You should probably get a flyer from them. I'll let you know if I get
one..

Bill