Re: Lucas Dak

From: Michael Clark (mike@snakebite.com)
Date: Tue Feb 24 1998 - 13:19:53 EST

Jim Hagstrom wrote:

> Mine does this occasionally, but I know it is that I have a little push in my turn
> signal arm and if flips on the washer cycle.
>
> LSBH!!!!
>
> Jim
>
> http://home.att.net/~man-of-attack

My friend'd dad drives their '97 Ram sometimes and does this. His
family gives him a hard time because no one else has that problem when
they drive it. I think what is happening is just what was described
above. As you move the turn signal you inadvertantly rotate the wiper
switch. That's also probably why you can't repeat it. Does it only
happen on left or right turns, or both?

----
  Michael Clark            mike@snakebite.com
       '93 MarkIII 4X2 V-8 SWB RC auto, DDBC
       K&N FIPK, Flowmaster cat-back dual, MP SBEC
       Doug Thorley Headers, Moroso Blue Max wires
       180 degree thermostat, WaterWetter, Brass cap & rotor
       one and only 1/4 mile time of 15.08 @ 90.82
  My Dakota page=>  http://userv.wt.net/~mclark/dakota.html
  Dakota Webring=>  http://userv.wt.net/~mclark/webring/ring.html