Re[2]: 98 radio problems

From: Joe Borg (joe.borg@ccmail.dowjones.com)
Date: Tue Feb 24 1998 - 14:30:52 EST

     I just spoke to my local dealer. He said this is a common problem. It
     is usually caused by the speaker ground coming in contact with the
     chassis ground. He has seen it happen where the harness enters the
     door. Measure resistance between the speaker ground lead and the
     chassis. It should read open. A fairly low resistance value indicates
     a short and should be tracked down. Pls let me know what you find. Joe