5.9/5.2 install for 3.9

From: am14@chrysler.com
Date: Tue Feb 24 1998 - 14:24:32 EST

Austin writes: >>I really wanted to drop the
5.9 in there, but that would probably require fabrication, <<

The 5.9 and the 5.2 are exactly the same dimensions on the exterior.
Where one will go - the other will go. Mounting is also exact.
Balancing is different, but that has nothing to do with installiation.

I, too, am very interested in this project. I have an '89 with A500
auto that would just love to have a 360 sitting in it. I'll keep the
list posted IF I ever get into it.

Azie