Re: DAKOTA's "WEAK" Transmissions

From: RHR42169@AOL.COM
Date: Wed Feb 25 1998 - 00:31:02 EST

what i did was got an old gm tuned port kit took the fogger nozzles out of the
plate then tapped them into the intake below the throttle body.
then i bought a carter pump and installed a second line in my tank with a
russel fitting , hooked up the bottle and solenoids and was done .
I have a total of 150 dollars in the whole thing and i've been through 35 ten
pound bottles with no problems.

I don't remember which jet are in there i'll have to pull the lines off to
check.
I pick up 2seconds and 3 tenths on the can and all i have is the mopar
computer and a home ported throttle body.