Re: DAKOTA's "WEAK" Transmissions

From: david zavetsky (zavetsky@usaor.net)
Date: Thu Feb 26 1998 - 08:39:28 EST

As we speak, my 92 V8 4x4 is receiving a new OD unit due to trashed sun gear
and clutches.

BTW, what engine you got?

I wonder if it isnt so much the tranny as that the tranny isnt matched well
with a beefy V8 that we have? If the tranny were designed for older V8s, I
could understand....The newer Magnum engines put out so much more ooomph