Re: Speakers

From: jim miller (jmiller@eramp.net)
Date: Wed Feb 25 1998 - 23:18:49 EST

I have a reg cab R/T on order. I dont need the extra room, want max
performance
so I dont want the extra weight, or the extra cost either. I want to order
speakers
for my truck so I can begin installing whin I get my truck. I also want to
know how much room in a truck with buckets and console between console and
dash. I have 3
2 way radios to mount on floor between console and dash. I want to know
how much room in doors for large magnet speakers that wont interfear with
power windows.