Dak 5.9 R/T in two of the latest automotive publications

From: Mori 4 (Mori4@AOL.COM)
Date: Thu Feb 26 1998 - 16:16:05 EST

Got home from work today, got my mail out of the box and wow, there's the
newest issues of Auto Week and Motor Trend. Surprisingly Aoto Week has a
nice one page write-up on the R/T. One quote says it has crisper turn in and
better body rigidity than the new Pontiac Formula. All in all they couldn't
believe the handling of this vehicle especially for a pick-up truck. Also,
Motor Trend has a large two page ad of the Dak. 5.9 R/T that is titled "Light
my tires", pretty cool. I've ordered mine Feb. 9 and still haven't gotten a
confirmed build date yet. Still waitin' ..............................

Shane B, Pennsylvania
Shelby Dak. #708
and waiting for the R/T