Re: [Re: Speakers]

From: David Settlemoir (dsettlemoir@aristotle.net)
Date: Thu Feb 26 1998 - 22:24:16 EST

All the way over in Little Rock??? Hey, that's where I live!!!

If you've ever seen an emerald green CC '95 4X4 V8 Dakota on the local (or
network) news in front of the Federal Courthouse on a Whitewater or Paula
Jones court day, it was probably mine when I was shooting for CBS, NBC, or
Fox News. The rest of the time it's parked at my regular gig in West
Little Rock . . .

David