Re: Brakes and Shocks.

From: Keredt (Keredt@AOL.COM)
Date: Fri Feb 27 1998 - 00:24:30 EST

<<
 Correct me if I'm wrong but to retract the wheel cylinders you have to
 loosen the nipple and bleed enough brake fluid out to let it retract far
 enough to put new pads on, then after you have it reassembled you loosen
 it again and have someone press the brake pedal a few times to insure
 there's no air in the lines, because if you don't and there is air in the
 lines I'd hate to be the car stopped in front of you at thenext redlight
 you come to........ >>
you do not need to open the system if not replacing the Calipers or Wheel
cylinders!!
Keredt
ASE certified Tech
Belleville Illinois