Trottmann's Brakes

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 27 1998 - 12:40:05 EST

Thanks everyone for their help. It seems to me that turning the rotors
and bleeding the brakes is something that can be done, in fact should
be, but is an ok corner to cut. Either way, it just depends on how busy
my friend who know trucks is this week. If he's busy, Midas, if he's
not, I'll have stories. I'm not removing my name from the list, just to
see how many e-mail I have over 9 days. Thanks again for the great
info. you all provide, however differing it may be.
Later,
Robert Trottmann
rotrottmann@davidson.edu
Davidson, NC