RE: Safety BS

From: Collins, Richard (collinsr@ccmangum.com)
Date: Fri Feb 27 1998 - 11:26:33 EST

Maybe that's supposed to be the point, to make it safer for OTHER
drivers that drive smaller cars when we smash into 'em?
But if that's the case, I guess they'll be takin' all the big rigs off
the roads huh? Not likely....

They should just leave 'em the way they are. I like knowing I outweigh
most small cars by double their weight! Go ahead, try and run me off the
road! : )

Richard Collins