Re: Fog lights

From: Bruce Aaron Hefner (gt9742a@prism.gatech.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 27 1998 - 13:36:47 EST

> Bob T. Writes:>>You just hit a pet peave of mine. Fog lights are just
> that: FOG
> LIGHTS! They aren't supposed to be used with high beams. In fog the
> high beams will just reflect back in your eyes and the idea of fog
> lights is to illuminate the ground & sides of the road (should be
> mounted down low).
>
> What you are asking about is auxillary DRIVING lights. They are fine
> to put on when in the woods or to illuminate the road a mile ahead
> when nobody's coming at you. Please don't run them all the time like
> these yoyo's that blind you just so they can make a fashion
> statement! As such, they should be on a separate switch.
>

> AMEN! AMEN and AMEN...
>

> Azie
> Ardmore, Alabama

I'd like to thow in a few more AMENS, that's one of my biggest pet peeves
also, my biggest pet peeve is people who on a road with a turn lane slow
down to about 30 in lane then go into the turn lane, that really makes me
mad, slowing down the flow of traffic during rush hour for no reason,
personally I turn on my blinker, get in the turn lane, then I begin
braking, it would really brighten my day if everyone else would start
doing that.....

Bruce
Atlanta,GA