RE: RE: Re: 1998 Dakota R/T Pricing

From: Ayotte, Glen (ayotteg@espn.com)
Date: Fri Feb 27 1998 - 16:49:27 EST

Jim,

Wow I guess they are playing hard ball because the R/T's are selling
themselves. I would like to have one, that is if I didn't have to drive
in the snow. A lot of people in Connecticut say that you don't need a
4X4, then they change to snow tires and drive around with 400lb's in the
bed. Not me. I will take a 4X4 for now, someday I might get another
car/truck........