Re: Transmission Prob/ 96 Dak was WEAK TRANNY

From: david zavetsky (zavetsky@usaor.net)
Date: Fri Feb 27 1998 - 19:37:02 EST

Well Joe, my Dak is back home today after having the OD unit
rebuilt......About $1,000 to repair, thank goodness for service plans.

The sun gear lost a retaining clip and was wearing out. Also, the teeth on
the sun gear and the carrier itself were worn oddly.

I may post some pix of the bad parts on my website....WOuld anyone be
interested??