Re: Safety BS

From: Bruce Aaron Hefner (gt9742a@prism.gatech.edu)
Date: Sun Mar 01 1998 - 11:21:36 EST

I like your idea craig, personally I think welding a piece of railroad
track to the front of one would be more effective, ain't nothing gonna
make a dent in that, you can demolish a car and as soon as the cops are
done with their accident report you can pry the car off your bumper and be
on your way....

Bruce