Re: light adjusters

From: RLewis7785 (RLewis7785@AOL.COM)
Date: Sun Mar 01 1998 - 20:01:02 EST

<< Hi- I'm new and am here because the headlight adjusters in my '92 are
 giving me fits. The cables are rusted and twisted off. Anybody else with
 any trouble like this? Thanks Bill >>

Hey Bill, I've never even looked at the adjusters on my truck, So I'm no help,
But I am contributing to the massive bulk of E-mail Trottman will have to go
through. (I arrived Saturday from a four day trip and it took about four hours
to read my E-mail)

Richard Lewis
Houston (Tomball), Texas
E-Mail : rlewis7785@AOL.COM

92 Dodge Dakota Club Cab, LE Trim
318 C.I.D V8
3.55 Rear Axle Ratio
"Weak" Automatic Tranny
Two Tone Black & Silver
Leer Crown Series Topper Painted to match.
Mopar Bedliner
EdelBrock 1002 Air Cleaner.
Firestone Firehawk SS10 235/70R15