RE: anyone sell there car at an auction?

From: Ayotte, Glen (ayotteg@espn.com)
Date: Sun Mar 01 1998 - 19:59:22 EST

Jay,

I know the feeling. I have a 91 spirit that has <50,000 miles on it.
Book is around 5,000-6,300. Dealer wanted to give me 2,500. Not
happening.... I have enough to put down and the car is paid for, so I'm
not in the same situation as you. Bottom line is, I have to sell the
car. Which me luck. Don't for get that the dealer has to make some
loote. They told me they would sell my car for about $4600, I would
rather have that money.