Texas Dakota/Ram Club

From: DodgeBoyz3 (DodgeBoyz3@AOL.COM)
Date: Sun Mar 01 1998 - 20:09:35 EST

Hello Jean,

Gene Rivers here in Houston calling......We are currently starting the Texas
Dakota/Ram Club and would like to extend an invitation to all HMCC members
that are Chrysler Corp. truck owners.

The only requirement we have is that members be the owner of mamopar trucks.
Your members are admited FREE for at least the first year !!!! This is just in
the formation stage right now, but already I have 20+interested parties. Many
of our members are (V)OPAR muscle owners too! Myself included (68 Charger). I
have been to the last five of you show and races @HRP and had a ball!!!!!!!
Even went to the quarter finals in 96 in my 95 Dakota!

Can you see if your club members are interested? Hey, perhaps we could even
join HMCC as a sub-organization by paying dues to you all. Just e-mail me and
let us know your thoughts on the matter. Like I said, we are just forming now
and we have members on & off line. I really think its a great idea, but please
let us know something.

You may e-mail me @ "dodgeboyz3@aol.com"

Thanks for your time Jean,

Gene Rivers
Channelview,Tx.

"If you want to live life in the fast lane, you better have lane

DML members that have expressed interest please give me feedback.......
Gene