Re[2]: Fog lights

From: Miles Bosworth (mbosworth@ioa.com)
Date: Sun Mar 01 1998 - 20:14:13 EST

I have driven in Atlanta and Dallas. Both have bunches of traffic
problems, but only Atlanta has the high percentage of yuppies in the
beemers that think that only their arrival at where ever is important.

By the way, I am from neither of these places, but from the mountains of
NC, where we are tired of all the flat landers that are afraid they are
going to drive off the road, thus the mountain, so they crawl around the
curves. (Do they drive off the road all the time in the flatlands?)