Re: The South

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Mon Mar 02 1998 - 13:13:28 EST

On Sun, 1 Mar 1998 12:08:55 -0500 (EST) Bruce Aaron Hefner
<gt9742a@prism.gatech.edu> writes:
>I like our system here better, we just let our women drive us home,
>then
>their nice enogh to wake us up for sex once we get home, I love
>southern
>women.....

Hey, now. Are you implying that Texas is not part of the South, boy? Read
your history. We are proudly one of the original eleven Confedeate
states. Granted, southwest is not southeast, but it's still the south. I,
too, prefer southern women; the world's finest IMHO.

I have lived all over the South and wouldn't live elsewhere. I have lived
in and visited other areas, but they're not for me.

Richard Pyburn

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]