Arbitration

From: am14@chrysler.com
Date: Mon Mar 02 1998 - 18:21:56 EST

Beth writes: >>I'm interested in finding out if anyone has
successfully challenged Chrysler in arbitration. I have had many
problems with Dak. and was hoping to challenge them to at least get a
free extended warranty package. Anyone else ever try?<<

Not me personally, but my Son-inlaw did and got a New MiniVan in '90
for his '88 New Yorker. The tranny had been replaced 3 times in only
something like 9,000 miles in 2 years. He was afraid to go anyplace in
for fear of it leaving him there. The new 2 year younger MiniVan was
their 1st offer. He could probably have done better if he had wanted
to, but he thought that was fair, so he took it. (I might not be that
honest).

Azie
Ardmore, Al