Re: anyone sell there car at an auction?

From: Jay Boudreau (jboudreau@net1plus.com)
Date: Sun Mar 01 1998 - 18:26:10 EST

Thanks for everyones intrest. My Daytona is an R/T and Edmunds doesn't list a
price for it. Kellys blue book does, it is the only one who does. The 6500 is
the trade in value (If I were trade it in) 9915 is the price I could sell it at.
All I want is 5500. Is that to much to ask? I NEED to get a Dakota, and I NEED
to sell my car asap. Maybe I can find a used car dealership who will give me
5500. Then they could sell it at 9915, and make a huge profit! Sorry for the
rambling, I am just a little stressed out about my car.
Thanks again.
Jay Boudreau