Re: Pro Stock Dakota's /(V)opar

From: Mori 4 (Mori4@AOL.COM)
Date: Tue Mar 03 1998 - 17:02:15 EST

<< think I seen a couple of pics of the trucks, but not sure. I would imagine
 they will be putting some info up about them >>

 I've read somewhere that the Dodgeboys will not be driving the ProStock Daks
this year. It seems NHRA will only allow one Pro class per driver, therefore
they'll only be racing their Avengers. I also remember reading that there will
be at least three fully backed/sponsored Mopar Daks in the field with David
Nickens being one of the drivers. Later, Shane B