Wind noise

From: am14@chrysler.com
Date: Tue Mar 03 1998 - 14:17:26 EST

Tony writes: >>I remember that excessive wind noise was a peeve about
the Dakota since the early test reports in 96. I know that mine ( 97
4x4 sporrt ) is fairly noisy on the highway and even more so if there's
any kind of cross-wind.<<

Tony, I have both an '89 reg cab V6 long bed and a '95 V8 CC and the
'95 is much noiser than the '89. The '89 has 150,000 plus miles on it
and the '95 has only 30,000 miles on it. I like the '95's ride,
handling, V8 power and the CC, but I hate the wind noise. If anyone
finds a way to eliminate this, or at least minimumize it, then please
post it.

Azie
Ardmore, Al.