Re: Re: Re:fast neons -Reply

From: WillTier (WillTier@AOL.COM)
Date: Tue Mar 03 1998 - 21:08:40 EST

<< Neons are fun, but nothing near an enthusiasts monster. Too much time,
 money, and effort to make one fast for me....and always remember the
 golden rule of drag racing- Cubic Inches WILL come and get you in the
 long run...ALWAYS >>

Not Always, I know a guy at the drags that has a older style Dodge SB lowered
ect. with beefed up 440 auto tubbed out big slicks ect, ect and runs pro stock
and the truck class. Got to run him last year just once. Got him outta the
hole but he went by me by the 1/8 mile but pulled back by him top end and got
him in the quarter, neither of us run at potential and it did surprise me that
I pulled back on him after he got by me. Those small blocks do OK against them
Big blocks...

Bill