98 Dak R/T,do you want 1 ?

From: DodgeBoyz3 (DodgeBoyz3@AOL.COM)
Date: Tue Mar 03 1998 - 22:01:48 EST

Listen up all who want to order a 98 R/T

To date I have 3 people who want to order this model. Anyone else interested?

Heck, order any kind of Dakota for that matter.

I'm in Houston, Texas and am working on getting a real buy on these Dakotas.

Why not join in and order one with me. We can't go wrong.

I am not buying at or above invoice either!!!!!!!

Come on and get you truck and save the bucks you need for ........... well,
whatever!!!

 Please serious buyers only, no bullshitters.............

Join the TEXAS Dakota/Ram Club Today!!!!

E-mail me directly, not through DML please

Gene in Houston