Re: dakota-truck.net

From: Michael Clark (mike@snakebite.com)
Date: Tue Mar 03 1998 - 22:41:58 EST

Jack Snodgrass wrote:
> Anyone else an an opinion on the name? I REALLY like dakota-truck.net
> more than dakota-truck.org. Not sure why.... anyone else?

I guess net would work. But how 'bout trying to come up with a shorter
easier to remember URL. I mean Dakota-truck.net is pretty easy, but it
would be nice to have one that someone could catch a glimpse of and be
able to remember it later on that night after they get home from work.
In this case they could easily forget the "-" between truck. How about
"www.dodgedakota.com" or org or net or if that one is taken something
similar. dakota-truck.net is still a good name, but anything you can do
to make it easier to remember is a plus.

--
----
  Michael Clark            mike@snakebite.com