Re: dakota-truck.net

From: Rader (rlr@bbt.com)
Date: Wed Mar 04 1998 - 13:46:30 EST

> > I haven't got as many responses to the dakota-truck.net as
> >I had hoped to get. I only counted two responses. I think that
> >I'm going to go ahead and get dakota-truck.net anyway and
> >worry about paying for it when the bill comes due.

  That should be a BIG red flag for you, so if you do decide to shell
out bucks for the domain name, make sure you don't cut into the beer
or gas budget. ;)

> Of course, if we did go ahead and get a domain name, we'd just HAVE to
> design a DML logo and then get vinyl decals for our trucks! :-) And
> T-shirts, etc... =)

  Rather than depend on donations, I suggest making a concerted effort to
finance the list (and domain name if your hearts are set on it; I personally
don't think it's necessary) selling these T-shirts and decals and stuff.

  Ron