Re: AOL members chat

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley@airmail.net)
Date: Wed Mar 04 1998 - 14:11:00 EST

At 06:54 PM 3/3/98 , you wrote:

>Tell all of us "suckers" how to get there!
>
>Gene in Houston

Uh...sorry about the "suckers" jab. I used to be on AOL myself for a while
till I discovered that direct internet access was so much better (at least
for my needs). On top of that I got good and POed at AOL because it took an
act of Congress to get them to drop my membership and quit billing me, then
they called once a week trying to get me back....anyway, now whenever I see
an AOL address I have this irresistible urge to take a jab. What can I say,
I'm sick...I need help.

Anyway, as to how to get there, I guess I didn't make my question clear. I
don't know if you can or not. I was just asking if you could since IRC
would be more accessible to more people. But this other yahoo deal sounds
like it may even be better, I'll have to look into that.

--
Mike Crumley  mcrumley@airmail.net
97 Dakota  Regular Cab  Short Bed