Trying to get through to Summit Racing

From: AJRoss50 (AJRoss50@AOL.COM)
Date: Thu Mar 05 1998 - 13:07:44 EST

Anybody have problems getting throught to Summit? I have called them about
8...teen times in the past two days and all I get is a busy signal. My dad
had the same problem about a month ago when he was ordering some parts for a
68 Mustang he is restoring. He finally got through after alot of persistance.
I am using the # on the Christmas catalog (1-800-230-3030). Has the # changed?
Is there a secret I am missing out on? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Alex
97 CC Sport V8 5psd Black/Mist Grey