Trottman's massive mail

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley@airmail.net)
Date: Thu Mar 05 1998 - 14:08:39 EST

Had to share this with everybody (and contribute to Trottman's massive mail
:) )

Fresh off of the Associated Press Wire.....

AP - Monica Lewinsky, in a statement released today,
countered President Clinton's firm denial:

"I have had enough. This whole experience has left a bitter
taste in my mouth, and I can't stomach any more. I feel as if I
am getting the shaft, that this ugly matter has come to a head
and blown up in my face.

"This may be a load to handle, but when things are hard, that is
when I am at my best. I have faced hard things in the past, and
I know what is coming. I will meet this challenge the only way I
know how: head on.

"I have licked bigger things than this before, and I will again.
No one will ever be able to say that Monica Lewinsky isn't a
finisher, that she quit before the job was done. I will work
non-stop and fight this, blow by blow, until I am wiped clean of
this dirty affair. I will not be stained by it.

"Thank you."

Monica Lewinsky

--
Mike Crumley  mcrumley@airmail.net