Re: DumbA**

From: Michael Clark (mike@snakebite.com)
Date: Thu Mar 05 1998 - 18:01:42 EST

am14@chrysler.com wrote:

> If thats the worst thing you ever do to feel like the DA, then you'll
> be allright. I've done much worse, but I'n not about to share them
> with this list.
>
> Azie

Oh I have a better one than the curbs. Last summer coming back from the
lake with my girlfriend, this guy on the interstate comes flyin' up
beside me hits his brakes and gives me the look, and points to me. So
I'm thinkin' "ok buddy, lets go". I click off overdrive and blast around
him. A little later he comes up again and now there is a bunch of
traffic so he passes people on the right and hauls ass never to be seen
again. I drive on thinkin how I wished trafic had been thiner so I could
have ran with him. Then the more I drive I start to wonder why he
pointed at me......I thought it was because he wanted to race. But the
more I think about it somethin just doesn't seem right. Then it hits
me! I get a funny feeling that I know what he was pointing at. So I
sheepishly tilt down my sideview mirror and shure as hell, there is my
gas cap flappin' in the wind..... I didn't put it back on after I filled
up. So I just continued driveing for another 45 miles or so until I
turned off the highway and came to an intersection with a stop sign.
Didn't say a word to my girlfriend just put it in park, took off my
seatbelt got out and put the cap back on. Got back in, smiled at her and
drove off..... She didn't ask, just sat there until I finally broke down
and told her what happened. Poor guy takes the time to stop and alert me
of something and for that I nearly run him off the road!..... He was
probably scared I was gonna kill him or something, that's why he took
off..... Me and my buddies laughed about this for weeks.

--
----
  Michael Clark            mike@snakebite.com