Saw a 'sorta' Dakota R/T truck today.

From: Jack Snodgrass (dakota@cybermail.net)
Date: Thu Mar 05 1998 - 20:24:30 EST

I just pulled onto the freeway today coming home from work. I
spotted a white truck up ahead with two, blue stripes. I 'KNEW'
it was a dak from the rear end profile so I punched the gas and
caught up with him. Unfortunately, he was exiting the freeway as
soon as I caught up. I passed him doing 80... he was slowing
down to 40. ( He was taking the exit that you'd take if you went
to the local dodge dealer in Plano ( North Dallas ) Texas. )

Anyway... the truck was a 97 or a 98. It looked like a white
sport truck with a grill guard. The door said "318 R/T" on
it. I thought that was a bit weird. I may stop by the
dodge dealer the next time I'm near there and see if they
have it on the lot.

Thanks,
     Jack Snodgrass - x6720
work: jack.snodgrass@tandem.com 972.516.6270 TandemJack