Re: Saw a Dak

From: Bruce Aaron Hefner (gt9742a@prism.gatech.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 05 1998 - 22:01:00 EST

Saw a CC Dak today looked like about a 92 model, it was a beautiful truck,
but what I liked best was the bumper sticker:

You're kid maybe on the honor roll,
but you're a MORON!

I thought that was pretty good reply to all the people with "My kid is on
the honor roll at ______" bumper stickers, I'm sorry some kid being on the
honor roll in middle school or high school doesn't impress me, I had a 4.0
all through middle and high school when I didn no homework and slept
through most of the classes, if they get a 4.0 at a major university, then
I'll be impressed because that's hard to do.....

Bruce