Re: Re: '98 club cab subwoofer enclosure -Reply

From: H62300 (H62300@AOL.COM)
Date: Fri Mar 06 1998 - 11:47:31 EST

I have had a JL Audio Stealthbox in my 97 for 4 months now and the performance
out of 1 single 8" speaker is just short of amazing.Plenty of bass inside the
truck.
Who cares what you hear outside.I am not into impressing others around me with
my 2 10,s.I care about good clean sound inside the truck.Frequency response is
incredible with the Infinty deck driving new speakers and amps.All hidden and
unapealing to thieves.My suggestion would be to go with the JL unit.