Dakota R/T 5.9 Production

From: DRD892 (DRD892@AOL.COM)
Date: Fri Mar 06 1998 - 13:15:38 EST

For all you folks who have ordered or are about to order the R/T:

The information I received from Dodge City (Warren, Mich) is as follows:

Production Launch for the R/T was last week.

Production was to ramp up to 49 units a day this week.
I remains to be seen if they actually made these numbers.

Most of the numbers depend on availability of the 5.9 engine.

So, the answer is yes, the R/T is in production; but in small numbers.

You should be able to order an R/T anywhere in the country.

David R.
Sterling Heights
Michigan