Re: DML:Texas dak decal

From: RLewis7785 (RLewis7785@AOL.COM)
Date: Fri Mar 06 1998 - 15:36:19 EST

<< A Texan make an empty boast??????? I've lived here all my life and I can
 tell you with complete confidence that that has never happened. Everything
 you hear from Texans is 100% truth. And I feel sure that the other Texans
 on the list will back me up, so that means it has to be right. >>

Damn Straight! Never been a tall tale told in Texas that wasn't the absolute
truth. Just come down here and see what the Jackalope can do to your vehicle
if your not carefull.

Richard Lewis
Houston (Tomball), Texas
E-Mail : rlewis7785@AOL.COM

92 Dodge Dakota Club Cab, LE Trim
318 C.I.D V8
3.55 Rear Axle Ratio.
"Weak" Automatic Tranny
Two Tone Black & Silver
Leer Crown Series Topper Painted to match.
Mopar Bedliner
EdelBrock 1002 Air Cleaner.
Firestone Firehawk SS10 235/70R15