Re: FIPK

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Fri Mar 06 1998 - 18:14:40 EST

Glen,
I got my K&N FIPK from my favorite local speed shop (Alamo Performance)
for $93. He sells most parts at jobber's cost. The place is always packed
with drag racers and such. He's getting the Ram Air Box for me now.

Richard

On Thu, 5 Mar 1998 20:23:32 -0500 "Ayotte, Glen" <ayotteg@espn.com>
writes:
>Can anybody tell me what they paid and where they got there K&N FIPK?
>am considering this as my first Mod. Any help would be cool. Thanks.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]