Re: drag racing 4X4 dak?

From: John Neff (jndneff@flash.net)
Date: Fri Mar 06 1998 - 17:52:12 EST

I checked my owners manual, and there is no top limit on 4H, only
4L. As a matter of fact, it says you can shift into 4H at any
speed. Top speed in 4L is 25mph. I was thinking of doing the same
thing the next time I go to the local drag, but have not had the
chance.
John
98 Dak Cc 4X4 Sport, 5.2L,Auto,3.92LSD,T&H Package, Power
Everything, Billet Grill, Nerf Bars, Rhino Liner, DDBC

Max speed of 4H is 55 MPH any higher than that and stuff starts
to break,
I believe you are going to get above 55 at a dragstrip so I
wouldn't
recommend it....