Dakota's Future

From: DRD892 (DRD892@AOL.COM)
Date: Fri Mar 06 1998 - 20:07:23 EST

I had the pleasure of having supper with a gentleman who works
on the Dakota line at Dodge City (Warren, Michigan) this evening.

He told me a couple of things I thought I would share with the list.

About mid 1999 they will start building a Dakota QuadCab 4-door.
Possibly with 5.9l power without the R/T package. I will be a 2000
model. I don't know if the wheelbase will be extended. There is also
the possibility of a new modular V8. Couldn't get much more out of
him. Either he doesn't know or is not talking.

For those of you planning big families and love Dakota Trucks...
This is for you.

David R.
Sterling Heights
Michigan